New Horizons Domestic Violence Services has a dedicated Communtiy Educator who provides workshops, trainings and presentations to many different audiences.
Types of audiences include (but are not limited to):
- School aged children, grades 1-12
- College students
- Community groups or agencies
- Therapists, doctors, dentists, clinicians, hospital staff
- Human Resource departments
- Faith based communities
- Police and Fire Personnel
- Beauty Salons and Barber Shops
- Youth/Teen Groups
If you are interested in any type of presentation, please do not hesistate to contact us,
860-344-9599 or email Kelly at [email protected]
All services are FREE and confidential.